Monday, August 19, 2024

The Storm

This showed in in FB memories yesterday…Jim watching a storm building up…

I’ve been feeling the storms in my life.

Seems hard to get sunny days.

I wrote a letter to God yesterday and put it in my God Jar.

I asked for relief from the storms.

I asked for resolution to situations.

Later in the day I saw this quote and man, it hit me! 


It was a reminder to me I’m doing all I can do.

That it isn’t my job to fix things that are meant to be. 

I’ve definitely felt like a rescuer…failed on at that!

I wrote about these things in my journal today, 

then heard these words:

Don’t get caught in the storm.

Observe it. 

Let it rain itself out.

Let the scary thunder roar and lightning flash,

but stay firm in your understanding

this is the path you are meant to walk.

Use the umbrella of faith, trust, and knowing

ALL WILL BE WELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Know

 I haven’t written in a couple of days because my mind is whirring. One day I think I know the direction, the next I see different possibili...