Sunday, August 18, 2024

Every Step

Yesterday I decided that it might be time to get outside and walk. It’s been a very long time.

I was motivated by the fact that it is a bit cooler out than it has been (77 degrees rather than 85).  I also wanted to see how I did. I’m far from 100%, but felt a walk around the block might shed some light on my current physical state. I went out before the sun had come up over the buildings.

I was cautious of every step. I did stop to take a few pictures. The only birds I heard were the mourning doves, and the only animal I saw was this guy.


I’ll be honest. The walk was a challenge. I didn’t feel as grounded as I wanted to be. I will need to give this more time before trying again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Know

 I haven’t written in a couple of days because my mind is whirring. One day I think I know the direction, the next I see different possibili...