Sunday, May 22, 2022

58. Reflections on Our Reading Progress

 #66Challenge


I asked my intensive readers to reflect on their reading progress this year. Some were not sure if they progressed, and a few did not feel they did at all (I disagree with some of their opinions!)

But many had good words to say about their progress. Here is their answers to the questions:

Did you progress as a reader this year? How do you know? 

Yes, I'm doing better than last year because I know more words.

Yes, because I read every day.

I did. I know because I like to read more than I did before.

Yes, because the Read 180 app and lots of reading has helped me.

I think I definitely did because before I never liked reading.

Yes, because last year I couldn't read English and now I can.

Yes, I'm getting better and better.

Yes, because I read more books this year than previous years.

Yes, I read a lot faster.

Yes, because I'm beginning to enjoy reading, and I never did before.

I think I did progress because I know new vocabulary, and if I don't know a word I can sound it out and get it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...