Sunday, May 22, 2022

Poetry! Poetry! Poetry! (7 Lines/7 Days #105)

#108Weeks 

May 15-21, 2022

 

I finally saw 4 more Swallow-Tailed Kites.

Started reading The Grapes of Wrath, as one of my goals this year is to read six classic novels. This is #3.

Challenging week of poetry with my kids -- but no one is complaining!

The final day of testing was massively boring.

Starting to get feedback from the kids: most of the Global Perspective kids found the course boring and sometimes irrelevant to them. Many things need to improve for sure.

The intensive reading kids are doing a great job with the "Thing I Strongly Believe" poetry slideshow.

It's clear that the pandemic removed a lot of engaging strategies from my repertoire, and I'm dedicated to bringing them back next year.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...