Saturday, April 23, 2022

Playfulness (7 Lines/7 Days #101)

 #108Weeks

April 17-23, 2022




Easter included a lovely brunch with Pam and family at Lexington Country Club.

Every day I pray for our country.

Decided to bring more playfulness to the last 30 days with the kids.

I'm already organizing a plan for next year and using the rest of this year to experiment.

My learners are definitely showing strength and know-how.

Got my first pedicure in months. Felt so good!

Spent Saturday early hours planning poetry activities. 
I'm alive with ideas that are not just useful, 
but PLAYFUL, too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...