Saturday, April 23, 2022

52. Kintsugi (Gold-Filled)

 #66Challenge

 

Written on 4/22/2022, inspired by this line from the poem "Plate" by Al Zolynas:

 My life is simple

and full of surrender 

 


 

I have surrendered to knowing

that the only thing that

works as a teacher is to

teach in a way that works

for me.

Here is where I stand firm.

You want to dictate

to form my ways

to make me feel

like I don't know what

I'm doing.

You broke me once,

    but the gold filled in

    and now I'm strong

    in the weak spot.

Makes life so much simpler, 

to surrender to what God wants me to be:

whole, healed, and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...