Saturday, December 18, 2021

27. Zig Zag Heart

 #66Challenge

I began this poem using color chips for prompts, and then Kai added in during our creative writing club meeting on December 14. It is an abcedian poem (ABC...) and each line is 3 syllables. We had fun “zig zagging” through the alphabet and trying to choose the appropriate words and phrases to make the poem work. 

Arriving

Battle won

Crackling rose

Diva blue

Early morn

Float about

Gift of life

Hiding place

Instant star

Jaunty cloud

Kindness first

Listening

Morning moon

Not yet sun

One to one

Passages

Quick point click

Remember

Standing sea

Thin silver

Universe

Vastless sky

Waves me still

X-ray winds

You're the star

Zig zag heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...