Saturday, November 20, 2021

School of Love (7 Lines/7 Days #79)

 #108Weeks

November 14-20, 2021



 
 
A three hour lunch with a friend brought energy and renewed determination.
 
The world is nothing but a school of love.
 
My angel spirit has been direct--listen for guidance. Following those instructions diligently.
 
Remembering to roll with the waves of the ocean.
 
Begged my AP again for help with 9th period, and I finally got it. 
The paraprofessional arrived and received the full-blown experience since all students were present, 
complete with a spilled bottle of glitter. 
(I hate pep rally days.)
 
5th period surprised me when they chose Bill Withers' song "Just the Two of Us" as their team song.
 
Strong Back
Soft Front
Wild Heart
(Thank you Brene Brown)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...