Saturday, November 27, 2021

The Path is Made Clear (7 Lines/7 Days #80)

 #108Weeks

November 21-27, 2021

This is the week I have finally come back to studying the text of A Course in Miracles, something I first studied 30 years ago. It is about time I got the message going in my life. I am grateful.

All the quotes (italics) are from the book.


 Each day should be devoted to miracles.

The choice to judge rather than to know is the cause of loss of peace.

You are not at peace because you're not fulfilling your function.

All things work together for good.

I can slow myself down and look for the genius.

I need to bring the creative writing teacher in me to the reading classroom. That is my truest self.

I walked the labyrinth asking how to love God with my whole heart, soul, and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...