Saturday, June 12, 2021

The Return (7 Lines/ 7 Days #56)

 #108Weeks

 

June 6-12, 2021 


Thinking a lot about next school year

I'm hearing from previous students who are graduating this year. Does my teacher heart good to know they have remembered

Classroom AC on the fritz again!

The Cambridge training hooked me back into the teacher I used to be and the one I long to be again

I made some good connections and there is a lot of meaningful support

The kids enjoyed the annual snowball battles we had

Today I'm going to the movie theater to see In the Heights--first time at the theater since December 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I Am Now

 It’s just after 2:30 p.m and I finally got to quiet down, listen to music, and write. On May 28th, I wrote about how important it is to lov...