Sunday, June 20, 2021

Looking Forward (7 Lines/ 7 Days #57)

 #108Weeks

 

June 13-19, 2021

 


 Going to the movie theater again was pure delight -- as was In the Heights.

The last day with 5th period wore me down to my last nerve -- and yes, I had to write a referral!

Grades were done by 11:00 a.m. Monday. YAY.

The Zoom session with author Roland Smith reminded me of how much I'm not writing.

Looking forward to getting back to some basics next school year.

Found things in my classroom closet I've been looking for -- so happy! Organized now for next year.

It's time to clean up around here and get ready for my trip to Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Know

 I haven’t written in a couple of days because my mind is whirring. One day I think I know the direction, the next I see different possibili...