Saturday, June 5, 2021

Good Vibrations (7 Lines / 7 Days #55)

 #108Weeks

 

May 30 - June 5, 2021

 


 A day of self-care helped me recovery pretty quickly.

We're going to Nashville in July!

Getting back to the yoga studio was wonderful.

I'm starting to shift into summer mode.

Big surprise yesterday -- I've been chosen (one of two) to attend training to teach 
Cambridge Global Studies to 8th graders next year. I'm thrilled!
 
I'll also be teaching Read 180 to intensive 7th and 8th graders. 
The plan for the class is already posted which is helpful.

Friday was so good I actually forgot it was Friday until the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Melody Inspires

I’m not talking about music melody. I’m talking about my friend Melody. And when I say “friend,” I always get a wry smile. I went to high sc...