Saturday, December 19, 2020

Another Tough Week (7 Lines/ 7 Days #31)

 #108Weeks


December 13-19, 2020

 

 

 

I am happy to return to Zen, something that has drifted away.

I saw a beautiful eagle flying rather low -- a great reminder that Spirit is always with me.

Ricky's band concert was livestreamed and I loved everything about it!

I worked on non-attachment, especially with my 6th graders.

If I want my students to enjoy writing, I have to provide a light environment. 
I love hearing their laughter as they put their ideas together.
 
I had to shut down a 7th grader's assertion that being required to go to school was like slavery. 
Uh, no. Not ever.
 
Yesterday morning I had a sad reminder of all we've lost. Really choked me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...