Sunday, October 25, 2020

So Many Ideas! (7 Lines/ 7 Days #23)

 #108Weeks

October 18-24, 2020

 

 Having a plan relieves my stress.

Been focusing on the moment as I find myself thinking ahead and sometimes worry comes across me about imagined ills in the future and ya know, that doesn't help anyone.

Had a crazy dream there was an early pizza party at work and I arrived late. I mean...it was pizza before 9 a.m.  The place was rockin'.

I ordered another Regina Brett book because I need uplifting stories. The Psalms aren't doing it!

I had a relaxing planning period -- first one all year.

I'm glad I have the weekend to chill.

So many ideas coming my way!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...