Saturday, October 31, 2020

Magnifying Glass (7 Lines/7 Days #24)

 #108Weeks

 

October 25-31, 2020

 


 The election is on my mind. I pray for a BLUE WAVE.

Damn. Just found out that the three hours I spent putting in comments for interims didn't save. Start over.

I have been increasingly short with my students and I DON'T WANT TO BE THAT PERSON.

This quarter beat me up. I've been living on Advil and Biofreeze for the last few weeks, and it's getting old.

I've got to get back to recording some lessons. I'm wearing myself out.

Aah! I had my grades done and signed off by noon --that was a huge relief!

Magnify the good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...