Sunday, October 18, 2020

Sigh of Relief (7 Lines/ 7 Days #22)

 #108Weeks

 

October 11 - 17, 2020

 


 

It was with dedicated time and energy I got every bit of grading done.

A seriously monumental feat.

When I remember to let her, God is my guide always.

We have got to heal...for our children...for our democracy...for all of us.

I feel like I'm finally getting to know the ins and outs of these kids.

Yesterday I implemented a policy to stop the ridiculous practice of turning in blank documents.

Then I came up with a "Pathway to Success" to help failing kids. I could hear a collective sigh of relief.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...