Sunday, August 16, 2020

Sunday Rain (7 Lines/7 Days #13)

 #108 Weeks

August 9-15, 2020



Sunday rain 

Heard the call 

Everything Changed

"Either we connect to the deeper roots of imagination and become greater vessels for genuine visions and the flow of life, or else we shrink and become trapped in ever smaller patterns and fearful containers."

Everything changed in 24 hours.

"Adversity reveals genius. Prosperity conceals it."

I was jamming myself into a smaller vessel. I was focused on what wasn't going to be, instead of using my ingenuity to create anew.

Now my classroom calls to me. It is where I need to be.

Resilience

Rooting Down

Radical Acceptance

Do the next right thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...