Sunday, August 23, 2020

200 Kids (7 lines/7 Days #14)

 #108Weeks


August 16-22, 2020


"The future -- any future -- depends on our understanding the true value of the good reader, and the role of deep reading in how we live out our lives." (Maryann Wolf)

We can't check out books to the kids, so I am purging old ones and will give them away for free. Best compromise I have, and still puts books in their hands.

I have really done a lot of good work on being calm and clear in my purpose. At the same time I need to stay aware of the dangers.

Despite it all, I am happy and feeling productive and my body is a good kind of tired. I needed this.

The acronym I created a couple of years ago applies to everything!

BR -- Build Relationships

ID -- Illuminate Discovery

GE -- Generate Expression

"Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." (Albert Camus)

Got my rosters. 200 kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...