Saturday, March 14, 2020

40. She Showed Up

#64Challenge

Yesterday we got an email telling us to be sure our desks and tops of our bookshelves were cleared off for deep cleaning while we are on break.  I wrote back to my principal and asked if I had to clear my tables and countertop as well?  I have a couple tables I use for staging my teaching materials and student supplies. My countertop contains my turn-in basket and book check-in/out materials.

Before waiting for a response, I began to find places for everything, not sure when I'd hear from Kelly.

To my surprise, she showed up. Came right to my classroom to help me.

That is a leader.

So sorry she will be retiring. Not likely to get another one like her before my career is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now I Know

 My heart feels lighter today. Two days ago, I talked to one of the hospice services in our area. I was pretty much told that I needed to br...