Monday, October 7, 2024

Never Alone

When we marry, we figure there will be a day our partner may be gone. Today is that day for me.

After a chaotic morning of notifying people, talking with friends, canceling appointments, and fielding other calls, I came to a place where I just had to STOP.

I decided to calm down with a coloring app. I saw this picture, and thought of it as Jim moving on to wherever he is.

But as I started coloring, I noticed there is someone else in the boat.  

That’s when I knew this picture is me, moving into my future, but always with Jim beside me.

Our marriage guaranteed I am never alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lectio Divina #1

 On Sunday I returned to a church I haven’t been to in 20 years. It felt great to be back. There are many reasons I knew I needed to find a ...