Thursday, August 15, 2024

38 Years

38 years ago today Jim and I went to the courthouse in Akron, Ohio and got married.

Today we were going to celebrate our anniversary with our favorite Mexican food for lunch.

Alas, the Universe had other plans, and he now has COVID. We are postponing the lunch since I have to visit his room wearing a mask and gown.

My iPhone made me this video, and decided to share it here. I had hoped to write a much longer piece today, one I’ve wanted to write for a while, but I’m currently worn out from the roller coaster ride I’m on. 

Okay, not just that. I have started physical therapy and oh my, needed this more than I even knew.

Happy Anniversary to my love.  I treasure every day we have together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Know

 I haven’t written in a couple of days because my mind is whirring. One day I think I know the direction, the next I see different possibili...