Sunday, April 14, 2024

“You’re Kenning Again”

It's a beautiful Sunday morning, and my mind is on prepping the Titanic Project and thinking about errands I have to run. There will be 2 hour crystal bowl meditation to attend his afternoon (yay!). So as I looked for inspiration, I stumbled on something I loved and decided it needed to be commemorated here. 

I don’t think any of us can look at Ryan Gosling without thinking of Ken, and this SNL monologue addresses that, and is hilarious. I don’t think I have ever posted an SNL video on any of my blogs, so this is a first. 

Have a great week. I know I will.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...