Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Relaxing

 


What a day!

I didn’t write this morning, and now I’m still blanking.

This was a day of handling issues surrounding the presentations the kids have been doing.

Partners who don’t do anything.

Email complaints about my feedback.

And the usual loud, obnoxious behavior, a trademark of this 7th grade class.

It was early release, which gave me time to do some things.

Now I’m home and I just want to play Song Pop and sip my wine,

Make a yummy shrimp dinner and watch Palm Royale.

Jim told me tonight he could never do what I do.

Won’t be long now I won’t be doing what I do.

Earlier this year I talked about 18 months.

Now I’m down to about 13.

So goes my Wednesday musings.

Maybe tomorrow I’ll find the writer in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...