Sunday, March 31, 2024

Easter Morning (monostitch)


 It’s late on Easter morning and I didn’t take the walk I thought I might take because for the first time in a long time I got deeply involved in planning for my classes and at this point it means until the end of the year and I am glad because I clarified a lot that had been muddy in my brain, and I’m also glad I actually had energy and interest to do this because for over two months now it has been nearly impossible and it helped that a teacher friend called and we were able to blab about such things and I colored the picture above and listened to Kacey Musgraves and this afternoon I will get back to the novel I started and I’m feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Melody Inspires

I’m not talking about music melody. I’m talking about my friend Melody. And when I say “friend,” I always get a wry smile. I went to high sc...