Sunday, May 29, 2022

Struggles & Successes (7 Lines/7 Days #106)

 #108Weeks

May 22-28, 2022

 

Cannot believe we are winding down.

My learners have given me some good directions to consider for next year.

I noticed that when my kids were struggling with an activity, they were sticking to it, not giving up. This is HUGE.

There was a lot of devastating news this week, both nationally and personally.

I am pulling together a ton of ideas I think can work next year.

The kids had a blast with the Annual Snowball Battle. 11th period dumped the bag of balls on me, kind of like Gatorade on the coach!

The last full week is complete. 3 more days with kids.


(Shared this video this week. At first it was like, "oh, this is old school." But then they hung on every word!)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...