Saturday, March 5, 2022

Some Bright Spots in My Week (7 Lines/7 Days #94)

 #108Weeks

February 27-March 5, 2022


Painting by Banksy

Fell in love with Aretha Franklin’s album Young, Gifted, and Black.

Watched the movie Waitress again. So delightful. And completely void of the F word which was refreshing.

The present changes the way we see the past.

Rebecca Makkai is an excellent short story writer.

I remembered this week to ask the Holy Spirit for help which was a promise I made to myself in my beach walk.

I hate that there is war, but love seeing sunflowers and peace symbols everywhere.

Feeling happy and proud of what I am accomplishing in the classroom. It’s all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Melody Inspires

I’m not talking about music melody. I’m talking about my friend Melody. And when I say “friend,” I always get a wry smile. I went to high sc...