Sunday, February 27, 2022

Building the Future (7 Lines/7 Days #93)

#108Weeks

February 20-26, 2022

I wrote something on the 20th that permeated most of my week, so I thought that instead of parsing out 7 lines, I would include the entire thought here. Once again I recenter myself into what is important, and it is driving us forward.

 

 


I am a teacher.

I do what is best for my learners as we build the future.

I show up every day and work smart to help them grow.

I do not have a narrow vision of what I do or who I am.

I have power and I have a place to stand strong.

I have freedom and I won't forget that again.

I have made the right choices and will continue to do so, for the learner in front of me.

I pour myself into what I do, heart and soul.

I am not complaining and I am not quitting.

I am a teacher.

A professional.

I decide what's best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...