Saturday, January 8, 2022

Quotes That Keep Me Going (7 Lines/7 Days #86)

#108Weeks

January 3-8, 2022

From Kara Vereen


Will you lose your balance?
Will you stumble and fall?
Don't give up
You have a reason to carry on
Lucinda Williams
 
 
Literacy is power.
Kylene Beers
 
 
One energy connects us all,
linking us soul to soul and heart to heart
Julia Cameron
 
 
All I've got to do is to love you
All I have to be is be happy
All it's got to take is some warmth to make it
Blow away, blow away, blow away
George Harrison 
 
 
I am alert to the good in every moment.
Julia Cameron
 
 
You can't just love your country when you win.
Joe Biden 


Beneath the turbulence of daily living, there is a longer, slower pulse of perfect timing
It is to that rhythm I give my soul.
Julia Cameron


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...