Monday, November 1, 2021

14. Faith

 #66Challenge

I took two days off work and after much meditation, contemplation, journaling, questioning, and reading Lynn Ungur’s poem “Hawks,” I came to this place. My heart is calm. My mind is at peace.



Today I breathe easier

as I take a rest

in the quiet here

sun out, busy world outside.

I gave myself the gift of this time

so deeply needed

to heal my tortured soul, to see more clearly

to find FAITH I’m in the right place always.

If I’m here, this is where God wants me.

Today I realize it’s okay!


Today is a gift of grace to myself.


To be fiercely present.

To feel the winds of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...