Sunday, August 15, 2021

The Unfolding World (7 Lines/7 Days #65)

 #108Weeks

August 8-14, 2021


"The safe place is an untroubled heart and mind."

Keep practicing presence. It's working.

The thing I want to remember most is to be with people. Notice them. Listen.

"My dreams are important to the unfolding of the world."

An 8th grade student in my Global Perspectives class arrived with fond memories of our class novel The Bridge Home from 6th grade. Did my heart good.

We still don't have access to our required reading curriculum, so the team keeps having to scramble to find things to do.

I'm surprisingly well-rested. Don't feel tired at all. It was a good week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...