Sunday, August 22, 2021

Do the Next Right Thing (7 Lines/ 7 Days #66)

 #108Weeks

August 15-21, 2021

 

 Things feel lackluster and unsettled.

Stayed in my pajamas all day Sunday. It was awesome.

Don't care for the classroom set up, but with COVID I have no choice.

Going to start rolling into the curriculum and perhaps that means I can stop bending my brain.

It became clear on Thursday my students need a LOT of emotional and social support. More than ever before.

I'm no longer waiting for anything. I'm putting my students first.

With one small change, I already have more information to work with to reach them beyond the standard curriculum.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...