Saturday, July 10, 2021

Raising the Vision (7 Lines/ 7 Days #60)

 #108weeks

 

July 4-10, 2021

 

I realized walking fuels my writing. Riding the exercise bike does not.

Enjoyed a delicious Cuban lunch at a new place called Cubans Be Like

I made a list of things to do to keep me grounded, since I was feeling pretty anxious. Haven't really had to use it because one yoga session fixed the issue

Every time we recognize a blessing, it increases our capacity to receive a blessing*

Finally read the book Pride and Prejudice and find I'm not terribly impressed

Clarity + Confidence = Vision**

New guiding question: What does it mean to live in harmony?

 

 

 

 

Quotes:* Julia Cameron   **Angela Watson


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Know

 I haven’t written in a couple of days because my mind is whirring. One day I think I know the direction, the next I see different possibili...