Saturday, July 3, 2021

Family & Friends (7 Lines / 7 Days #59)

 #108Weeks

June 27- July 3, 2021

 

Terrific time with family and friends.

I'm glad we had the get together with mom because I have no idea if it will ever happen again.

Monday was a total chill day and we watched five episodes of Ted Lasso.

Six hours at the airport on Tuesday, and still didn't get home.

I did get home by 11 a.m. on Thursday. The trip was lovely, even with the unexpected bonus day.

Feeling sluggish now that I'm home.

The Universe is my guide and guard 

 

Paul and I at Brew Dogs


Kim and Wayne

John, Matt, me, Evan, Mom, Martin, Margie

With Gordon and Becky

My nephews Michael and Ricky

At Fatheads with Brenda, Brandon, Margie, Cheryl, & Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now I Know

 My heart feels lighter today. Two days ago, I talked to one of the hospice services in our area. I was pretty much told that I needed to br...