Saturday, March 13, 2021

Illumination (7 Lines/7 Days #43)

 #108Weeks

March 7-13, 2021



With gratitude, optimism becomes sustainable.

Find a photo. Think of a song that goes with it. Share.

I've been teaching for 17 years and it has never been more clear to me that it's all about WORDS.

It has been a year since the whole world closed in on us.

Jim's headache got unbelievably bad and we spent 6 hours at the ER.

Being forced to finally take a day off, I discovered a sub who loves my classes. I've lined her up for two more days off. YIPPEE.

Spring break has begun!



(The opening quote is from Stephen Pollan, father-in-law of Michael J. Fox, 

found in his book No Time Like the Future.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...