Saturday, January 16, 2021

Joy-Filled Week (7 Lines/ 7 Days #35)

 #108Weeks

 

January 10-16, 2021

 

Our jam sessions are going great. Jim had a huge smile behind his mask 
while playing "Blue Suede Shoes."

Basic ingredients: Doubt, Faith, Determination

Everything feels better somehow: the classroom, the kids, the processes.

I'm sleeping well and getting a lot done at work.
 
My classroom has come alive. Watching the 6th graders collaborate
was pure joy. The online discussion tool really involved the
7th & 8th grader. I'm so happy!
 
I saw this word in my sleep: UNITED
 
I am truly in the pocket of my right livelihood. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...