Sunday, January 10, 2021

Highs and Lows (7 Lines/7 Days #34)

 #108Weeks

 

January 3-9, 2021

 

 I did my Year in Review with photos and it's the best thing I could have done.

I finally got back to listening to podcasts and I've discovered Modern Classrooms --Self-Paced Learning. I'm very excited. I also learned about an online discussion board site called Parlay. I am THRILLED to find the things I need!

I have a few weeks to figure it all out.

The first day back did me in.

I did not sleep restfully after the events in Washington.

What a HORRIBLE CHAPTER in our history.

Moving forward on Modern Classrooms model.  I had the kids help me arrange the tables in my classroom for better collaboration. Looking forward to what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...