Saturday, January 30, 2021

Current Wisdom (7 Lines/ 7 Days #37)

 #108Weeks

 

January 24-30, 2021



I am grateful Iris came to town and pulled me out of myself for a bit.

In reading Instructions for the Cook, I realized that in creating my lessons from scratch, I'm applying current wisdom, not following someone else's recipe.

Got my first vaccine shot.

I am so proud and happy with my 5th period. I didn't need to worry about the kids returning from Home Connect -- they have totally mellowed out the class.

It was a perfect day for recess--humidity in the 30s. Unheard of!

Yesterday I discovered that all my old docs are still on my podium computer. I've been mourning their loss on my laptop. Was able to get the important ones moved to a USB.

I figured out how to use Jamboard. I think I just found a way to reach more kids and liven up some lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...