Sunday, January 24, 2021

4th Eagle (a monolith)

 Yesterday I saw my fourth eagle within a month -- two this week alone!

This is a monolith about yesterday, a day I resisted, but that set me on the right path.



I came out of a bit of confused

darkness yesterday, when I

allowed myself to get in the

car and drive out of this

county, not all that far away,

and enjoy a shrimp and

crabcake lunch with a 

friend, celebrating her new

book of poems published,

and clearing my mind from

the dross that had been

clogging it, allowing me to

see clearly my direction,

and experiencing joy at

seeing an eagle fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...