Saturday, December 26, 2020

Labyrinth of Love (7 Lines/ 7 Days #32)

 #108Weeks

 

December 20-26, 2020

 

Photo by Kara Vereen

 

Take a line from someone else's poem and carry it forward

"It is necessary to come back and work in the world"

Wonderful dinner at Origami. Christmas Star bright. 
The dawning of the Age of Aquarius

Art & lunch & labyrinth & ice cream 
on a perfect weather day

Yesterday was stellar. My writing partners are writing again!

This is the time to be loyal to myself and do the things that nourish me,
including exercise and sitting Zazen

What a lovely Christmas!

Jim and I * Christmas 2020 * Bunche Beach





 
Quote from Instructions to the Cook: A Zen Master's Lessons on Living a Life that Matters
 by Bernie Glassman and Rick Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...