Saturday, November 14, 2020

Pray Like You Mean It (7 Lines/ 7 Days #26)

 #108Weeks

November 8 - 14, 2020

 


 

Today the world feels wonderfully different. Everything is lighter, 
not the foreboding feeling I've had for years.

Surprise home from school day. Storm has been raging all night.

Read one of my favorite Regina Brett essays: "Pray Like You Mean It."
It brought so much clarity.

This election stuff is scary and unproductive and putting us all at risk.

It is such a strange week!

Prayed for our country to make a positive step forward today. 
We need a calm transition.

Results are final: 306-232


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...