Saturday, November 28, 2020

Chill Week (7 Lines/ 7 Days #28)

 #108Weeks

 

November 22 - 28, 2020

 


 

Yesterday I spontaneously set up a Music Polls page.  Lots of fun so far.
 
I am feeling a lot of creativity in my personal writing and stuff for school, 
and I think I need to allow it.  Just dig in!

Even though I'm not doing...doing...doing, I'm sure enjoying this week.

Had a fun day yesterday: art exhibit, lunch on a veranda, & gelato all with a good friend.
 
Biden gave a beautiful Thanksgiving address. He is the right man for the moment. 
Every time I see him I love him more and more. 

I've kicked into a good place.  I will be ready for the next 3 weeks.

Today I return to mandolin playing after over two years!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...