Monday, September 7, 2020

Row, Row, Row Your Boat (7 Lines/ 7 Days #16)

 #108Weeks

August 30-September 5, 2020

 

One moment at a time -- Remember!

Overprepare and go with the flow

I was not as achy as expected when I got home

I'm adaptable. I learned that as a business owner

The biggest issue now is lack of ability to clearly communicate, 

between the computer lag time and masks and distancing, 

its very hard to come together

I will figure this out!

12th period kids in class asked to go on the Zoom. 

They all said hi to each other and then 

we sang, "Row, Row, Row, Your Boat..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...