Thursday, June 18, 2020

Envoy

Today I finished reading a book of poetry by Gary Snyder. The last poem was called "Envoy." It inspired this poem.


We are surrounded by spirits
who are watching us, carrying
us, being our envoys to the
greater existence, the ocean
of everything. We are never
without these angels who
whisper in our ear and speak
to our hearts -- it will be okay,
all will be well, all will be well,
in all manner of things will be well.
And we will be carried, through
trust and love and hanging on 
to our own inner power, our own
inner spirit that dwells and calms
and whispers
all will be well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Know

 I haven’t written in a couple of days because my mind is whirring. One day I think I know the direction, the next I see different possibili...