Wednesday, June 17, 2020

In Praise and Love

Praise to those doing our lawn care today
Praise to the meal delivery service who keeps fresh food in our home
Praise to my writer friends who express and share
Praise to those working hard to figure out the next step
Praise to musicians who keep sharing their talent
Praise to those who understand our responsibility to each other

Love to all who are suffering
Love to all who feel lost
Love to all taking care of children
Love to all who stand up for others
Love to the kindnesses that hold the world together
Love to those we cannot reach, but who are forever in our hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now I Know

 My heart feels lighter today. Two days ago, I talked to one of the hospice services in our area. I was pretty much told that I needed to br...