Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Birthday Gratitudes


 Today I turn 69-years-old, an age my father never met.

I am grateful I survived a devastating car accident.

I am grateful we paid off our house yesterday.

I am grateful Scott and Braydon are here.

I am grateful kind people are taking care of my husband.

I am grateful for friends that continue to reach out.

I am grateful to all who have supported this difficult healing process.

I am grateful my workplace smoothed the way for me to be home.

I am grateful for music and books that sustain me.

I am grateful that every time I feel ungrounded, I find ways to get my footing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Know

 I haven’t written in a couple of days because my mind is whirring. One day I think I know the direction, the next I see different possibili...