Sunday, July 21, 2024

The Aim


I saw this meme and boy, could I relate.
I have never seen a year like this in my life.
I’m actually scared for the rest of the year, for so many reasons.
In my mind it’s like what else?

Then I saw this meme:


And it detailed what I am trying to do every day…
Remember that everything is temporary
Remember that there are still joyful moments
Remember that the terror I feel in so many arenas of my life:
Jim’s health
My health
The school year
The political scene 
These are huge things, and they matter.

My aim is to relax into what is.
Make decisions one at a time.

And if I’ve said this a hundred times before,
Well, I’m not surprised.
I have to keep reminding myself not to run on fear.
Because it is so damn easy to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now I Know

 My heart feels lighter today. Two days ago, I talked to one of the hospice services in our area. I was pretty much told that I needed to br...