Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Owned

I have absolutely no time to write today. Heading to the hospital in a bit. And nothing was presenting itself, anyway.

Then in FB memories, this popped up (click on image to read):



To say I’m being owned by the journey is an understatement. I cannot count all the times I cried today, including when trying to secure a doc appointment and they made excuses why they can’t see me. My tears got me an appointment.

I seriously did not know our healthcare system was this effed up.

Also in FB memories are pictures of travels Jim and I took over the years. It’s making me nostalgic and sad, but happy, too. They are great memories.

Off to journey through this day. Can’t promise there won’t be tears, but I’m still riding on faith, hope, and joy every time I can remember. I feel the prayer wind of people everywhere praying for us. I just got to keep in mind these days won’t last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now I Know

 My heart feels lighter today. Two days ago, I talked to one of the hospice services in our area. I was pretty much told that I needed to br...