Monday, July 15, 2024

Mid-July…Where is My Summer?

Thinking out loud here because I’m too tired to do anything else.

I slept okay…the exhaustion is emotional.

My husband is in good hands in the hospital, I know. 

Now I just take care of myself, even as there are things I cannot do…like put on the compression belt. 

Meanwhile, the thing called summer is a blur.

 Soon school will begin again and I don’t feel I will have had any time to rejuvenate.

Just trying to get through each day.

My yoga teacher said she’d send a guided meditation I can listen to. I hope she does.

I’m dragging. 

But I’m breathing. 

So there is my focus.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Now I Know

 My heart feels lighter today. Two days ago, I talked to one of the hospice services in our area. I was pretty much told that I needed to br...