Friday, April 19, 2024

Busy Day Ahead

It has been a busy week, and today will be the busiest. Lots of presentations on the schedule, and I’m covering for a colleague during my planning. That will leave me about 20 minutes to take a breather.

So as I finished my coffee, I went to my coloring app and found this dandelion picture to color. It caused me to reflect on the fact that daffodils are one of the main things I miss living in Florida.  

Maybe later today I’ll add something on to this daily post. But for now, I’m just taking a deep breath with the daffodils before getting into the fray.


ADDENDUM—Today was not bad. Witnessed a lot of great presentations, one class had time for a dance party, one had a game of Silent Ball, my 6th graders started the Titanic project, and I’m not nearly as tired as I anticipated. Came home and found my husband had ordered us a new computer, as ours are slowly dying…and he switched us off our expensive cell phone plan on to one way more reasonable. Thank you AARP discounts! 

On to the weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...