Saturday, June 11, 2022

Found. (7 Lines/7 Days #108)

 #108Weeks

June 5-11, 2022

[This 2 year projects draws to a close]


I gave and gave, and now I’m recovering 

Traveling to my old stomping grounds: same and different

Met a young man full of possibilities in his life, excited about the connections he’s making and the things he’s learning

Met a boy who could turn a brownie into a pancake, a ball, a mud pit

Met a 65-year-old woman who said ENOUGH and walked off her job, risks be damned

Saw the bats flying out of the chimney, Lake Erie in the distance, on a perfect June evening

Found the most important question for now: What do I want to let go of, and what do I want to give myself to? (Thank you, Parker Palmer)


To end this project, a shout out to my friend Kate who told me about Folk Alley music streaming, and I heard this song while putting together this piece— Molly Tuttle with “Good Enough”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...